Thursday, January 4, 2007

Government Whip Speech - ESL

On relations with the Mafia - "get the legal system to address that". Yes, so I can still be JFK one day ...
Next question: "Will England turn into an evil dictatorship if we don't know about Tony's private life?"

Does the lack of public knowledge impair voter judgment?
Do we need to protect private informaiton to serve society?

Guys, more structure in the summation ...

That aside, I have just come up with genius theorizing: The Clinton administration was probably so much more peaceful than the Bush administration b/c Bill occasionally got to screw the aggression out of his mind ... I would have seriously liked to see more analysis on that point ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection
of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same
niche. Your blog provided us useful information to
work on. You have done a outstanding job!

my website; fresh coffee beans

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am truly pleassant to read everthing at one place.



my homepage :: Recommended Internet site