Thursday, January 4, 2007

End of the Worlds

"This is the end."

And while I will switch from music to tennis in underlining my commentary tomorrow (I think I owe the community one final evaluative one), let me just announce that our friends from the grand nation of Canadia have managed to kick us out at 2 a.m. from the End of the Worlds party.

Shame, ladies and gentlemen!
I shall take the opportunity to abuse this forum to advertise an event at which things run slightly differently tomorrow ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Critical question: was there a yakka nite?

Anonymous said...

das wär doch mal was neues für die IUB Open - partyende um 2 ;-)

cu in bremen ! und danke fürs bloggen - es fühlte sich an wie mittendrin statt nur dabei...

Anonymous said...

Henrik,

Du bist awesome for keeping us all updated and entertained; looking forward to your shameless plug of said event and the shitshows that will inevitably be part of it!

And you too, Jens...even though we haven't met...

lg from London,
A

Jens Henning Fischer said...

No, there was no yakka night - that probably would have ended us all in jail forever given the regulatory system in BC.