Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Some news on teams

Sorry for this incomplete information, but:

To the best of my knowledge, the only team on straigth 1st's so far is Oxford A with 12 points. I haven't heard of any team on 11 points. Derek and Jimmy are on 10 points, as well as many other teams.

The bulk of teams is on 6 or 7 points however, so we will most likely see a very close break. With the new QF-break for ESL-teams, they are all excited about the possibilities. Even teams on today around 3 points even get a realistic chance of advancing to QF.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oxford A being... Will and James? If anyone out there knows, feel free to post.

Here's some Irish news I found:

(After 4 rounds)

Phil A (Derek and Derek) 10
Phil B (Paul and Conor) 8
Phil C (Dim and Ross) 9

Law A (Myself and Art) 8
Law B (Dan P and Steven) 9
Law C (Mark and Eamon) 6

Anonymous said...

PS: "myself" there is not actually me, but Tiernan Fitzgibbon

tienda-erotica.jimdo.com said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of useful info in this post!